Temporary Procedure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the pandemic of COVID-19 changes by the hour we are having to change our protocols as well. While taking care of your pets and livestock, keeping the community and our staff safe is our top priority. We ask that you please do your best to follow and respect these protocols. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CHANGES BEFORE VISITING OUR HOSPITAL.
- We are staying open and continue to take care of our clients, pets and livestock as if they were our own.
- We are now only allowing 5 people, including staff, in the waiting room at one time. Please call before entering the building and we will advise you. (306) 745-6642
- If you have ANY cold or flu like symptoms, or have been travelling, we ask you DO NOT enter our facility. Call us and we will advise you.
- Please call ahead (24 hours is appreciated) for medication refills, if you are needing pet food, cattle vaccines/supplies etc. You can pay with credit card, OR e-transfer to [email protected] and we will have your order ready for when you arrive. If another method of payment is needed, please let us know and we will advise you.
- When you arrive to pick up your product, please call us from the parking lot and we will let you know when you can come in or we can bring it out to your vehicle.
- We are only permitting 1 healthy person to come in with their pet for emergency appointments. We will allow more than one in the case of a euthanasia.
- Routine appointments such as vaccines will be conducted “curb side”. When you arrive please call us and we will take a thorough history over the phone. Your pet will then be brought in by a staff member to be examined by our doctors. The veterinarian will then phone you to discuss the appointment. Payment can be done over the phone via credit card, or for other payment – our staff will instruct you when you can come in. Your pet will then be returned to you.
THANK YOU for your patience and understanding as we all work together in our current situation!
Dr. Justin Noble, DVM/Owner
Deneille Noble, RVT/Owner